Re: SpamZilla

Tom wrote:
I could point at the "main text flow" (usually, a table cell) and say "this is ham", and I could point at a block of "sponsored links" or "text advertisments" and say "this is spam".

The granualarity of content is usually a range of table cells or a frame. You can guess what's spam or not by page location and/or content.

Get started people! :-)

    Done.

http://www.mozilla.org/mailnews/spam.html