EGYPT - lading Egyptian manufactures.

ELNASER COMMERCIAL CENTER
Export Sector

We are an exporting manager for the lading Egyptian manufactures.

Our baseness was established at 1985.

We offer many of the most important export oriented

industrial products.

We have a good knowledge of Egyptian market and well acquainted

to the expected suppliers of both the public and private sector enterprises.

Contact Us

THE MOST IMPORTANT EXPORT ORIENTED PRODUCTS

Food Industries
Citrus Juice Concentrates.
Canned Food (vegetables - Banns - Agricultural Crops).
Molasses.
Fetta Chess(Damietta).
Dairy Products.
Engineering, Electrical and Electronic Industries
Wooden Furniture.
Leather Industries
Leatherwear Product and Leather Garments.
Leather Footwear and Accessory Components.
Tanned Cowhides.
Chemical and Building Materials Industries
Glass Products (Decorative bottle ware.
Sanitary Ware.
Carbon Black.
Mining Industries
Granite and Marble Slabs, Marble Decoration Slabs.
Alabaster, Arco Iris, Red, Rosso Levanto
Black Sand.
Vitreous Sand.
Table Salt.
Rock Phosphate
Coke.
Metallurgical Industries
Primary Aluminum (Strips, Flats, Alloys, Wires and Bars, Slabs, Billets, Ingo's).
Textiles and Ready made Garments Industries
Medical (absorbent) Cotton Wool.
Floor coverings (Handmade Carpets - Mechanical Carpets and Wall to Wall Carpets).
Umbrella Cloth and Tent Fabrics.
All types of Cotton Yarns.
Blended Cotton Fabrics.
Cotton Towels (Piles).
Ready-Made Garments and T-Shirt. (men's - children's - women's)
Cotton Underwear (men - children).
Household Linen and Embroideries
Bed Sheets and Bed Covers.
Tray Napkins.