Re: Recommend ILS server for gnomemeeting

David Selby wrote:

I am hopeing to use gnomemeeting to contact my realtive in Australia (a computer illiterate!) Before I email him telling him what to do I neet to find a suitable ILS server.

Every ILS server I have tried is not "family friendly", Does anyone know of an ILS server that is "Family friendly" ?!

It would be a great help.

Dave

The "ML" threw me till I realised it was "mailing list", yep you are right I got a head of myself. ils.seconix.com is perfect. I was looking everywhere except right under my nose

Thanks
Dave