Re: mutt - keeping read messages in place

Hello Micha!

On Mon, Nov 17, 2003 at 12:33:04AM +0200, Micha Feigin wrote:
It seems that mutt insists on asking me to move read messages each time I exit. I prefer to leave messages in place and its annoying to get asked that, is it possible to make mutt stop bugging me?

set move=no

And while I'm with mutt, is it possible to make mutt mark new messages with a different color and not just a N letter?

color index <foreground> <background> ~N
See
http://www.mutt.org/doc/manual/manual-3.html#ss3.7
for further info, read the fine manual ;)

HTH,
Flo