exim config - using multiple smtp servers

Hello,

I want to set up exim (or a different MTA if it can do it) to send mail
through multiple smtp servers where the choice of the server is based on the
from address.
Also possibly have the local from address automaticaly replaced to one of the
configured ones.

To make the setup somewhat clearer.
I have a routing smtp server setup at home on my adsl gateway and my uni's
smtp server.
I want the abbility to pick the server to use on a per email basis (they also
both need different authentication).
(I am trying to setup mutt for emails if that matters).

--
Micha Feigin
michf@post.tau.ac.il