Re: Opium [was: Re: freelance sysadmining -- superlong -- [WAS: "Red Hat recommends Windows for consumers"]]

On Thu, 2003-11-13 at 22:56, Ron Johnson wrote:
--snip--
> It hasn't happened in the last 100k years, what makes you think
> it will happen when there are 10x as many people now as there were
> 100 years ago, and there will be another 6-9B people in the next
> 45 years.

Familiar with the theory of (I might be off on the numbers) a million
monkeys, typing on a million typewriters for a million years? Maybe with
enough people, there will be enough of us "maturing" to achieve critical
mass? Or we're all completely off and have no idea what will actually
happen. :) (I'd put my money on the latter. :)

--
Alex Malinovich
pgp.net keyservers. Key ID: A6D24837