how to do a clean upgrade without losing packages?

Title: Nachricht
hi,

I want to upgrade from stable to unstable.
I changend my sources.list and apt.conf and run a 'apt-get update'.

with 'apt-get -u dist-upgrade' I would lose these packages:

The following packages will be REMOVED:
  console-tools-libs igerman kdebase kdebase-libs kdelibs3 kdelibs3-bin konsole
  libdigest-md5-perl libfam0 libkonq3 liblcms libmemoize-perl libmime-base64-perl
  libvorbis0 libweakref-perl libxml-twig-perl libxmltv-perl mp3blaster mythtv
  mythtv-backend mythtv-frontend wgerman xmltv-util
I never mixed up versions. It's pure woody.

thanks for any help!
andreas