Rebooting problem

Hi all,
I'm a debian newbie. Last night I've download the debian-installer beta.
With a litle luck I got it to install the base system. Now comes the
problem. I have 3 HDs the boot HD has Grub and XP on it. The 2nd HD has
Debian on it. With LILO install on (HD2)
/dev/ide/host2/bus0/target0/lun0/disc2;disc1 ( primary partition) is a
swap,disc2 (primary partition 2) is a root,disc5 is (extended
partition)/usr. And SusE on HD3.Grub boot the others OS fine except
Debian. How do I make Grub boot Debian? Any help is greatly appreciated.
Vanh