Re: Spamassassin, keep feeding messages for bayes?

Benedict Verheyen wrote:
my Spamassassin's bayes stuff finally kicked it as i now
see bayes_00 and similar stuff in the headers.
Do i need to keep feeding spam and ham to sa-learn?

Yes. As time goes by the contents of both spam and ham will shift. Not only in the content but the other data you generally do not see (IE, headers). There has also been some informal studies that show that a Bayesian classifier like this works best with "positive reinforcement". IE, even when it classifies something correctly it should be fed that to reinforce that classification.