Re: Securing Debian

On Wednesday 12 November 2003 16:19, Rick Weinbender wrote:
> I have an email server (qmail running on debian),
> that I need to make as secure as possible.
> Can anyone point me to some good links that
> relate to security?

Have you read
http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/securing-debian-howto/
It was where I started, anyway...

> Has anyone used bastille?

Yup, installed it...

>What do you think of it?

Did a manual setup and answered the questions to the best of my
abilities... I didn't really understand a lot, but I guess it might
help anyway... :-)

(bad name for a hardening tool, BTW, or what do the French here think?)

Cheers,

Kjetil
--
Kjetil Kjernsmo