koffice is broken in sarge

Hello,

Please cc me, as I am not on the list.  Thank you.

I just upgraded from woody to sarge yesterday (apt-get update; apt-get dist-upgrade), and just let apt-get do its thing in deciding what to add/remove. I then found that kde had been removed! So, I fiddled around in dselect, and got a large portion to install.

However, I wanted koffice, but it would not install. It appears that half of kde depends on kdelibs3 and half depends on kdelibs4. How can I resolve this (besides downgrading back to woody)?

I looked in the archives, and found that 2-3 days ago, someone also had this issue. He managed to resolve the half that I did, but koffice was not working for him either, and there were no follow-ups. It was also mentioned that this issue affects sid as well.

Thank you,
Johnathon Jamison