X wont start again

X was working fine.  I looked at the configuration in the gnome control
center dont remember if I changed anything.  I did add the following to
/etc/sudoers
hoyt ALL=(ALL) ALL
I dont know what happened but here is the warnings & errors from
XFree86.0.log

(WW) The directory "/usr/lib/X11/fonts/cyrillic" does not exist.
 Entry deleted from font path.

(WW) Cannot open APM

(WW) Warning, couldn't open module GLcore
(II) UnloadModule: "GLcore"
(EE) Failed to load module "GLcore" (module does not exist, 0)

(II) NV: driver for NVIDIA chipsets: RIVA128, RIVATNT, RIVATNT2,
 RIVATNT2 (A), RIVATNT2 (B), RIVATNT2 (Ultra), RIVATNT2 (Vanta),
 RIVATNT2 M64, RIVATNT2 (Integrated), GeForce 256, GeForce DDR,
 Quadro, GeForce2 GTS, GeForce2 GTS (rev 1), GeForce2 ultra,
 Quadro 2 Pro, GeForce2 MX, GeForce2 MX DDR, Quadro 2 MXR,
 GeForce 2 Go, GeForce3, GeForce3 (rev 1), GeForce3 (rev 2),
 GeForce3 (rev 3)
(II) Primary Device is: PCI 01:00:0
(EE) No devices detected.

Fatal server error:
no screens found

A reminder it was working fine as far as I know.
Help;
Hoyt