Backup problem - PLEASE HELP!

When I was using Debian for PPC I managed to get a SFS(Smartfilesystem)
module. With this module I could mount SFS partitions. But now, I'm using
Debian for Intel and I can't find a SFS module for this. This is very
important, because I can't access the SFS partitions from my Amiga since
it's broken :-(.

I have searched the Internet with Google with no positive results.
If anyone here knows where I can find this SFS module, PLEASE mail me!
(I'm not currently a member of the list)

Björn Johansson
Debian user