What have I, sarge or sid ?

Hi all! I've just installed woody and changed my sources.list to contain
only one entry with a testing link (I did it with netselect-<something
here>). Still on booting I saw a message saying "Debian GNU
testing/unstable". Is this normal, is it only "stable or testing/unstable"
or something went wrong ?
I only installed one package that wasn't provided by debian itself, that's
mplayer which I compiled with fakeroot, but I don't think that might have
changed my box from testing to mixed testing/unstable...

Anyone has a clue ?

Thanks in advance