Re: lilo 22.5.8-4

When lilo finds the field bitmap= on lilo.conf, it assumes "install=bmp".
The syntaxis "install=/boot/*.b" is now deprecated as LILO has put together
all those *.b files into its binary. You can even remove that install= line
or, for avoiding problems, just put install=bmp and all will work fine.

Regards.