Re: Separate /home drive?

On Thu, 2003-11-06 at 15:24, David Palmer. wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I've been reading different partitioning howtos but can't find any
> reference to a situation I thought I would like to install.
> It's probably a newbie idea, but I wondered if it would be possible to
> have system partitions on one drive, and posting to /home on another.
> If it is possible, does anybody have a reference they could point me to?

Sure, why not?

Ron Johnson, Jr. ron.l.johnson@cox.net
Jefferson, LA USA

"Democracy is woman's greatest invention. Indeed, it even
reflects her character: purposeless, irrational, subject to
public opinion and passing fashions, rambling, confused,
underhanded, scheming, in love with its own purity."
Unknown