Re: WooHoo! Courier-Imap is imapping away!

On Thu, 2003-11-06 at 12:47, BruceG wrote:
> [...]

I put fetchmail in my private crontab, via the command 'crontab -e'.
If you do it that way, do *not* install fetchmail in daemon mode.
Otherwise, the 2 methods will stomp on each other.

Ron Johnson, Jr. ron.l.johnson@cox.net
Jefferson, LA USA

"Knowledge should be free for all."
Harcourt Fenton Mudd, Star Trek:TOS, "I, Mudd"