Re: woody/sarge on Barton MoBo? kt600 and/or which nvidia

Ron Johnson wrote:
On Thu, 2003-11-06 at 07:32, Kent West wrote:

Eventually I took the Netgear (tulip) nic out of another box temporarily and put it in this box, tweaked my /etc/apt/sources.list to get rid of

Reinstall from scratch with the tulip NIC in there from the begin-
ning.
[big snippage]

Kent West wrote in an earlier post:

and am thinking about redoing it after I can get my hands on a Woody install CD.

I meant "and am am thinking about redoing it [with a working nic] after I can get my hands on a Woody install CD."

However, you're right, with the tulip I can use Knoppix to get the files I need for a hard drive-based install, and I won't have to scrounge up a Woody install CD. Good idea!

--
Kent