Re: Fonts in gtk programs (mozilla, evolution etc)

On Thu, Nov 06, 2003 at 07:18:43PM +0800, Robert Story wrote:

> > gnome-control-center, the fonts in gtk apps stay small (I don't know
> > what the default size is, must be 10 or so). So long story short
> > question: How do I make the font size change permanent WITHOUT
> > gnome-session? This is also of interest for the gdm login screen...
> > Thanks

I missed the early part of this thread, so this may be off base:

Search google for a file called mkfontalias.py.  It has some "cheating"
built in -- it creates font aliases for 6pt,7pt,8pt fonts to 9pt,
specifically to help out Mozilla and GTK.  I found it last spring when
reading old "font deuglification" guides.