Re: Help!

On Thu, 6 Nov 2003 01:48:03 -0000
"Dan Huddart" <dan_hud@hotmail.com> wrote:

> I know you guys don't want to hear this and I apologise but:
>
> I have never heard of this list or anything about it, yet somehow I've
> been subscribed and I can't get off. I've sent the usual unsubscribe
> email and mailed the list master, all with no success. Please help me
> get off!!!
>
> Sorry for the spam.

Stick with it!
Some kind person is trying to save you.
Now, the first thing we have to do is stop that thing you are employing
as a mail client from polluting the internet any more than it has done
already, and to do that we need to stop that piece of filth under it
from taking up any space on what is potentially a good hard drive.

Do a Google search on Debian.org and you will find screeds of
information that will assist you in the direction of actually enjoying
life, rather than feeling this overwhelming therapeutic desire to smash
your monitor through the wall.
If you want to leave a mailing list, Debian will actually allow you to
do it.
Once you have installed Debian, come back here and talk to us. We like
people that have good operating systems.
Regards,

David.