Voice dictation

Once upon a time, long, long, ago, I used ViaVoice from IBM to do
dictation. Pretty good stuff.

Earlier this year I replaced my system; today I tried to reinstall
ViaVoice from the CD I had originally received from IBM. No joy. It
depends on some shared libraries that are long gone.

Since IBM no longer supports it, I think I just need to forget about
ViaVoice.

Is anyone familiar with any other voice dictation programs for Linux?