recvfrom()... configure: error

Hi

I am trying to compile nmap 3.48 on a debian stable release. It's a base
system with minimal package installation (added gcc, make, libstdc).
When I run .configure I get the following output:

 checking for getopt_long_only... yes
 checking for usleep... no
 checking if usleep needs custom prototype... not found  checking if
gethostname needs custom prototype... not found  checking for type of 6th
argument to recvfrom()... configure: error: Cannot find type for 6th
argument to recvfrom()

I coudn't find much on this issue. Thx 4 helping

Sven

PS: send me a copy since i am not subscribed to the list