Re: how to extract attachments from an email?

On Wed, 2003-11-05 at 07:20, Adam Galant wrote:
> Hello.
>
> I need a script to extract all attachments from emails and do an action an
> each of them (scp to a different machine). How to do this?

As they are passing through the MTA, or are they statically sitting
somewhere?

Ron Johnson, Jr. ron.l.johnson@cox.net
Jefferson, LA USA

296,443 sq mi (767,787 sq km) are needed for 6 billion people to
live at the same population density as Manhattan, New York.
That is ~ Arizona or Nevada.
Alternatively, that ~ double the size of Japan or Zimbabwe