Re: EXIM & SPAM filtering

On Tue, 04 Nov 2003 at 20:12 GMT, Raymond Gree penned:
> Hi, as most of you I receive undesired email -spam- I run my own mail
> server Exim on a Debian Woody is there a way to use spamassassin ,
> mailfilter or other to kill these mails the only information I have
> been able to find is when using a fetch software thank you very much
> for your help Raymond

I run unstable and use exim, procmail, spamassassin and tmda.  No
fetchmail involved.  Are you looking to use spamassassin etc directly
through the server, or to call it as an individual user through your
.forward?

--
monique
PLEASE don't CC me.  Please.  Pretty please with sugar on top.