Re: Stable Debian == obsolete??

On Tue, 04 Nov 2003 at 17:46 GMT, Pigeon penned:

> DynDNS.org accounts are free? I didn't realise that - I thought there
> was an annual fee (albeit sufficiently minimal that remembering to pay
> it would be more of a problem than finding the money, even for me :-)
> ) debian-user scores again. Thanks.

Some of their services are free; others are not.  They will let you
manage up to (I believe) 5 machines on a given account for free.  They
have multiple domains, not just dyndns.org, to choose from.  If you want
to use your own domain name, then you have to start paying.  Their
prices seem pretty reasonable, and they have a wide variety of services.

http://www.dyndns.org/services/pricing.html

--
monique
PLEASE don't CC me.  Please.  Pretty please with sugar on top.