RE: jigdo-lite: problems getting sid or sarge

I´m not sure...my problem is that I´ve got a very slow connection at home
where I
want to install sid/sarge, but a quite nice one in my company, so I was
planning
to get everything here over the fast connection, then burn it and take it
home,
thereby limiting the amount I´ve got to download at home (which then would
be more
or less the security updates only).

Or is there a way of upgrading from woody to sid/sarge without downloading,
i.e.
can I download whatever I need here and put it onto a cd?

BTW: I´ve solved my initial problem. jigdo-lite wasn´t able to download the
.template
file, but after I downloaded it manually (using wget directly), everything´s
fine.

Philipp