Re: installing sarge with nforce2

On Mon, Nov 03, 2003 at 11:53:26PM +0100, Philippe Makowski wrote:
> is the official installation cd of sarge
> (http://gluck.debian.org/cdimage/testing/netinst/) working with a nforce2
> chipstet motherboard (especially networking adaptator) ?

AFAIK, the nforce2 ethernet adaptor requires the nVidia driver.  So, my
guess would be no.  The installs I've done on nforce2 system have all
been done via a USB NIC with the nVidia drivers downloaded and installed
after the system is up and running.

--
Jamin W. Collins

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored. --Aldous Huxley,
"Proper Studies", 1927