Re: hdparm script

On Monday 03 November 2003 10:18 pm, Johann Koenig wrote:
> > > apt-cache search hdparm
> >
> > I don't see what you mean. I have hdparm installed.
> >
> > I just want it to run everytime the machine start. I think that
> > /etc/rc.boot would be a good place for my init script but I'm not
> > sure.
>
> How about reading the bloody documentation. /usr/share/doc/hdparm

OK genius. My documentation in /usr/share/doc/hdparm says nothing about the
where to put the script. I think I'm asking a very simple question, not
entirely related with hdparm.

> And don't CC me. I hate it. Only CC those who ask.

Are you aware of the delete button in your mail client? You better get use to
it cause many people from this list will continue to CC you, not me of
course.