OT: TokyoLectures.org: an experiment in global teaching

Some of you may be interested in

  http://tokyolectures.org

which is a series of lectures on new artificial intelligence, held
by Prof. Pfeifer of our lab at the University of Tokyo and broadcast
to Beijing, Warsaw, Munich and Zurich. You can also view the
lectures online, either live or in recorded form. You may find
a more detailed description at

  http://tokyolectures.org/about

Signup is required, but I wrote the signup engine and database, and
I have done my best to make it simple and secure.

Sorry for the clutter, but it is related. Guess what powers the
instrumental machines used for the web site and the H.323 nodes?

PS: Comments are, of course, always appreciated!

--
Martin F. Krafft                Artificial Intelligence Laboratory
Ph.D. Student                   Department of Information Technology

quantum mechanics: the dreams stuff is made of.