Re: Getting HP to support Debian

On Tue, 2003-10-28 at 18:15, Arnt Karlsen wrote:
> ..HP is sponsoring SCO "City to City Tour".  I say boycott HP
> until they join us against SCO et al.  Same for Sun etc.

You should understand the "City to City" Folk are currently extremely
embarrassed by the present High and mighty muckity mucks...

They won't even discuss it openly as these people just want to show you
the updated products that have included GPL'd software.

These people really have zero ability to make a change up top. Nor
should they have to explain the problems the muckities are generating.
For these people they have a job they enjoy and really want to do the
right thing. You want... I should boycott your company/institution  if
the high and mighties started to hugely support MicroSoft Openly and
denounce the GPL the same way?

Or would you rather want, as an Employee, to be judged for the product
or service you provide regardless of your idiotic CEO/CFO/President.

I say give these people tasked with a very Neat task, being thrust into
a terrible situation a break.

Now, if Darl shows up... gimme the tomatoes...
--
greg, greg@gregfolkert.net

Your raw sensuality flusters me as the dog sneezes into the ventilation
fan.