Re: PDFs on the fly with PHP

On Tue, 28 Oct 2003 at 21:26 GMT, Emma Jane Hogbin penned:
> Hi everyone,
> I'm working on a PHP web site that needs to generate PDFs on the fly.
> I don't want to use PDFlib as the code is totally open source and I
> don't want people to have to deal with the licensing on PDFLib.

Not to pick nits, but is the problem that it's opensource, or rather
that it's GPL (or some other license with restrictions)?  The BSD
license is, I believe, an opensource license without restriction.

PLEASE don't CC me.  Please.  Pretty please with sugar on top.
Whatever it takes, just don't CC me!  I'm already subscribed!!