Strange port/service of proprietary app...

Hello all,
we have a proprietary windoze app (client) that uses a dial-up connection
(set in windoze) and downloads/uploads some data on a company's server.
I want to create a script or something to do the same thing on our linux
servers via crontab so that we won't need any spare dial-up (we already a
dsl connection).
The problem is that this app doesn't use http or ftp it uses a protocol I
don't know & the company that wrote that app won't provide us any with
info...
Running nmap on their server for the port 205 (the one this app uses)
returns :

205/tcp open     at-5

Does anyone know something about it ?

--