Who unsubscribed me from this list?

I've not been receiving email from this list for a few days now. It
appears I was unsubscribed somehow.

I suppose I know why. My inbox was getting filled up and was probably
bouncing messages. Before I was dropped, there was a thread about spam
from this list. I've got that plus viruses it seems. I was getting
upwards of 15MB of virus emails per day to a 10MB account. All it takes
is to have a broken connection for half day (or night) when you're not
arround to check on it for things to overfill. But my brother and
father (same ISP) don't get that volume of virus emails since neither
is subscribed to this list.

I'm not pleased that legit emails were probably being bounced but there
is a degree of irony in being dropped from the very list that must have
been the source of the address harvesting that led to the virus
spamming in the first place.
--
David P James
Ottawa, Ontario

There is no art which one government sooner learns of another
than that of draining money from the pockets of the people.
-Adam Smith, The Wealth of Nations