Re: please read this

 --- trevor brooks <trevorbrooks2000@yahoo.com> wrote:

>   Hi my name is Trevor Brooks. I go to Gardner
> middle school in Lansing Michigan. We have to do a
> project with donating a dollar to an organization.
> we have to know where the dollar goes and how it
> helps. We have to pretend that we are the dollar and
> tell where we are going. I was hoping you could give
> me some info. It would be very much appreciated.
> THANK YOU!!!!!
>

>                    Trevor Brooks

Hi Trevor.
(I mean 'dollar.')

You want to know where you are going.  Well, you will
be happy to learn that you are going toward the
destruction of the evil Microsoft.  Yes!  You are
helping open-source software, which Microsoft and its
dreaded, evil, king, Bill Gates hates.  Tell your
teacher that you (the dollar) are going toward the
destruction of the evil Microsoft empire, and the
freedom of computer users everywhere.

I hope you get an A.