Re: WordPerfect8 on Debian/Sid ?

I would certainly like to vote for the WP import/export in OO.org.
Do I need to e-mail someone else?

--
Victor R. Cain             (865)435-5084    Fax:(865)435-9709
E: vic@vicsfamily.net      Web: www.vicsfamily.net

------------ Quote of the Hour ------------
"Resistance is futile. Open your source code and prepare for assimilation."