Re: exim4: How to stop viruses at SMTP time

On Thu, Oct 23, 2003 at 10:21:39AM +0100, Karsten M. Self wrote:
> on Fri, Oct 17, 2003 at 06:06:06PM +0100, Colin Watson (cjwatson@debian.org) wrote:
> > Because we're already beating master into the freaking ground trying to
> > scan things, OK? We need to make it do something sensible with
> > crossposts before doing anything like that.

> Any chance of distributing the load to lighten it?  Doubtless already
> considered....

    Or at least something that, say, allows batched deliveries?  I'm willing
to wager that deliveries to the top 5 major providers alone would drop the
traffic a significant amount.

    Of course chances are someone will now tell me why that's already
happening even though I see headers to the contrary.  Any takers?  :)