Re: running XFce4 under KDM

Joel Alexandre wrote:
i have the same problem. With kdm, xfce4 doesn-t start. but with gdm
<snip>

>I tried out the latest xfce4, and it's pretty cool. One of the best >desktops around. I want it to run under kdm, but so far I could not
<snip>
 >raj

So, does xfce4 not appear in the menu? Or is it that it does appear in the list of window manager and when you select it, it doesn't start that way...

If it isn't in the list, its quite easy to add on to the list using the Control Center in kde. Just go into control center and then system administration > login manager > sessions (tab) and add it on as its own entry.

Hope that helped some...
--
Harshwardhan Nagaonkar
Electrical Engineering Sysop