Re: Enable ACPI on kernel-image-2.4.22?

Damien Solley wrote:

Hi Roberto
The 2.4.22 kernel does have ACPI built-in, and the modules are
definitely there:

$ ls /lib/modules/2.4.22-1-686/kernel/drivers/acpi/
ac.o         battery.o  fan.o        thermal.o
asus_acpi.o  button.o   processor.o  toshiba_acpi.o

I just doesn´t seem to be starting during kernel boot-up with the Debian
kernel. Although, as I mentioned, it does work correctly with a standard
ftp.kernel.org kernel.
Regards
Damien

Sorry.  I misread your original post.  I am not that well versed in
the Debian kernel images, as I always roll my own from a kernel-source
package.

Regards,

-Roberto