Re: More on spam

Surely, I am not the only person who has thought that
spam is a tool for attacking the U. S. (yes to some
this will seem provincial) by crippling what has
become a major means of communication. It can also be
a tool to repress ideas that you don't agree with,
e.g. if someone writes a message in favor of abortion
or against it to the New York Times, the other side
can pick up his address and spam him. The problem is
much bigger than this mailing list.