IPtables and DMZ script help

Hi there guys is there any one that can help me on IPtables and DMZ.
Perferably have a pre made script that I can mod to suit my needs..
This is what I need to do.

External Network (BAD)

              eth1 | ppp0
           -------------------
           | 200.62.161.110 |
200.62.181.222 (network)
           |                           |      eth2
200.62.181.229 (broadcast)

|--------------------------------------------------------------------------
           |                           |      200.62.181.223      |
|                            |
           |                           |
|                              |                            |
           |     10.1.1.1         |                                     |
|                            |
           -------------------                             ------------
       --------------             ---------
                        | eth0                                   | WEB+mail
|           | WEB2+sql |              |  web3  |

---------
                        |                                    200.62.181.224
200.62.181.225         200.62.181.226

          Internal Network (GOOD)
Network:  10.1.1.0
Broadcast Address 10.1.1.127

One card is terminated with the external leased line. (eth1).
One card is connected to my hub/1 which caters to the private lan. (eth0).
The last card is connected to my hub/2 takes care of my dmzone (eth2).