Re: Debian GNU/Linux 3.0 r1

[Please do not use HTML in email; see e.g.
http://www.georgedillon.com/web/html_email_is_evil_still.shtml]

On Sat, Oct 18, 2003 at 13:54:07 +0100, brian.huckstep wrote:
>    I have a copy of Debian GNU/Linux 3.0 r1 on CD-Rom 7 discs in fact.
>    Unfortunately my computer bios only provides boot facility from either my
>    "A" or "C" Drives is there any possibility for me to boot up the
>    Debian/Linux Program through MS-DOS operating system.

Yes. This is covered in the "Booting from a CD-ROM" section of the
Installation Manual;
http://www.debian.org/releases/stable/i386/ch-rescue-boot.en.html#s-install-cd

HTH,
Ray
--
"When you are finished spreading joy on Christmas Eve, come and kick back
with me and Erwin for a while. [...] We'll provide the cocoa and cookies,