Re: kernel 2.6.0-test4 and ASUS P4P800

Don't forget that for hyperthreading support to appear like 2 cpus, you
also need to enable ACPI Processor Enumeration for HT (ACPI_HT) and
enable HT in the bios.

Then again, I have yet to get a bootable 2.6.0-testx on my P4P800. If
you have a working config file, please forward if you would!

(I suspect my use of gcc 3.3 is part of the problem, so I have to figure
out how to make gcc use my old 2.95).

nl