Re: wont install

On Thu, 2003-10-16 at 23:01, Roberto Sanchez wrote:
> stuart whittaker wrote:
> > file will unzip with winzip.
> >

> Since the message was HTML generated with some M$ tool I would
> guess that the attachment contains a virus of some sort.
> Maybe we are witnessing fledgling attempts at social engineering
> to get Linux users download and execute viruses?
>
> Maybe I am just being paranoid.  Anyone want to start a pool and
> take bets?

Well, if you look at the messages file in the tar... you will see that
he was trying to boot from floppy to install a Debian System. Seems his
floppy is bad. It shows it cannot read the modules. Either way the guy
needs to ask better questions.
--
greg, greg@gregfolkert.net

Your love is like 1000 caucasian carnivores playing mumblety peg with an
eggplant.