Re: Automated installations

Robert Soricone wrote:
Does Debian have an application similar to RedHat's Kickstart?  I want
to be able to duplicate the same configuration on multiple machines,
without configuring everything manually.

Thanks in advance,
Rob

I use systemimager (http://www.systemimager.org).  The great advantage
of systemimager over kickstart is that kickstart is only a list of
packages (I.e., no configuration information is preserved).  OTOH,
systemimager literally duplicates everything except network settings
(which are specific to each machine).  Personally, I think it is much
more effective.

-Roberto