Dialup utmp entires (pon)

Hi,

Everytime I used to dialup on my system using pon, the system would
create a utmp entry for the user 'dialout'. I could then see the number
of times and length of dialup sessions by using the command sac.

I'm no longer able to do this as it doesn't record these entries
anymore.

How am I able to log dialup sessions like I used to ?

cheers
James

--
-
-Zero Defect Software Engineers Group - ZDSEG