Re: windows NT

On Wednesday 15 October 2003 04:20, Paul Johnson wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 13, 2003 at 11:19:01AM +0200, Lajos Mester wrote:
> > oh, my little scrarry admin.
> >  You have also a driving licence, but, are you a race-car-driver? Guess
> > not.
>
> His attempt was more like attempting to drive on a freeway without a
> license, which at least outside California, is frowned apon.

No one borns with the GREAT LINUX KNOWLEDGE allready preloaded in the mind, as
you. Sorry. There are people, who can not (yet) distinguish between
Windows/PC/OS but have heard about Linux and want to give it a try. Help
them. If not, then we will have them only 'clicking here clicking there'
without any knowledge about the underlying OS. If it's too much for you, then
don't say anything.

> >  So shut up and let the others learn.
>
> I saw no effort on his part to learn, so don't patronize me.
I'm willing to do it again, if a child needs it.