Nagios Error CGI

Hi Mailing List!

I have a problem with the installtion and configuration of nagios.

I install the nagios 1.1 on a Debian 3.0 with apt-get ( testing)

Version nagios-text 2:1.1-1

And apache 1.3.27.0-2

I have read the Documentation and tried it out and I received this error :

It appears as though you do not have permission to view information for any of the services you requested...

If you believe this is an error, check the HTTP server authentication requirements for accessing this CGI
and check the authorization options in your CGI configuration file.

I have change

use_authentication=1 to use_authentication=0

but I get this error too.

Thanks for help

Steven