DRI in XFree86 4.2

Greetings all,

I'm running Debian unstable and I'm attempting to get DRI working with my Voodoo5 (AGP). I can't figure out where my problem lies, everything seems correct. Help would be greatly appreciated.

I'm running Linux 2.4.22-smp (installed from the debian package) and XFree86 4.2.1.1.

I've installed the device3dfx-source package and compiled the module as per the instructions. 'lsmod' lists the tdfx module as being present as well.

The agpgart module is also present on the system, but does not seem to be used (?).

My XF86 configuration is using the 'tdfx' driver, and loads the GLcore, dri, and glx modules. I also have a DRI section which sets the mode to 0666. The full XF86Config-4 file can be seen here: http://bombadil.starkindler.us/XF86Config-4

/dev/3dfx, /dev/dri/card0, and /dev/agpgart are also all present on the system:

crw-rw-rw-    1 root     video     10, 175 Oct  9 12:56 /dev/agpgart
crw-rw-rw-    1 root     video    107,   0 Oct 11 15:21 /dev/3dfx
crw-rw-rw-    1 root     root     226,   0 Oct 12 16:18 /dev/dri/card0

glxinfo doesn't give any errors, only that direct rendering is not enabled. The full output of glxinfo is available at http://bombadil.starkindler.us/glxinfo

The XFree86 log also does not have any errors that I can see. In fact, at one point it states that 'TDFX(0): Direct rendering enabled'. The full XFree86.0.log file is available here: http://bombadil.starkindler.us/XFree86.log

If anyone has any suggestions, they would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

-David