Re: Spamassassin and whitelists

On Thursday 09 October 2003 23:31, Danilo Raineri wrote:

> I tried with
>
> whitelist_from        oracolo@AinSoph
>
> in /etc/mail/spamassassin/local.cf, then in
> ~/.spamassassin/user_prefs, and eventually with
>
> all_spam_to           oracolo@AinSoph
>
> in both of them, but with no effect.

Since nobody else has responded, I'll have a wild guess...:

You have restarted spamassassin after reconfiguring it so that spamd
gets the new config...?

It took me many days before it occured to me the first time.... Made me
feel very stupid. It would of course be great if I'm not the only

Cheers,

Kjetil
--
Kjetil Kjernsmo