Re: Unidentified subject!

To get help from this list PLEASE write in a sensible way:

1. Give a subject.

2. Use syntax, commas, paragraphs etc. so that your message can be
   read easily.

3. Give the necessary information: Which device and which program do
   you use, what are you trying to do, and what happens?

Thank you!

--
Joachim Fahnenmüller
Lehrer für Mathematik und Physik